The All Seeing Eye

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by S1RE, Jun 11, 2003.

1. S1RE

S1RE Guest

I just heard about this Game Server Browser and I was wondering if anyone out there who has this software has played Command and Conquer Generals with it?

Or if any of you know how to play Generals via TCP/IP and not EA's crap servers!

Plzzzzzz :cool:

2. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

i use that program and the latest version 2.o beta 7 enables you to play generals at any server possible :)

3. S1RE

S1RE Guest

Okay thats good news but whats up with the 21 day trial?

Does it work with any version of Generals as well?

4. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

yep 21 day trial, but i use *different* ways around that :/ dunno bout versions but ti think its always better tohave the latest patch intalled when you wanna play online

5. S1RE

S1RE Guest

Are you talking about patches for Generals or The All Seeing Eye?

6. S1RE

S1RE Guest

I have tried The All Seeing Eye and even Kali I cannot find a working solution...

Does this only work with a certain version of CnC:Generals?

Can you give me a walk-through of what host and client are to do to actually play a game?

7. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

you need the patches for CnC. when you installed all seeing eye, a wizard will popup and you can configure your installed games. once done there will be a CnC option in the left tree. click it and refresh and in the right pane there will be a list of servers...

8. S1RE

S1RE Guest

I understand everything so far but this still isn't working for me...

Exactly how do I go about creating the game and where should my friends be looking for my game after "The All Seeing Eye" has launched CnCG?

Does this only work with v1.0 or v1.2

9. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

did u just invited my for a game? something went wrong and it said the server was full...

10. Petros

Petros Thief IV

ASE IS THE BEST!

11. S1RE

S1RE Guest

HandyBuddy when your available to help me get CnCG working on ASE join my teamspeak server and make sure you log in with a nick, i kick anyone that says anything stupid -- lately been having annonymous ppl logging in-- not sure how....

TeamSpeak Server: 66.161.170.158

Or you can message me on AIM @ S1REE

peace out all...

12. S1RE

S1RE Guest

yea i've done all that I'm using v1.0 and its not working do I need v1.5 for it to work or maybe is it v1.02?