The 26 Unsigned Bands Marketing Blitz!

Great news! 26 Unsigned Bands has its first band listed! "E" is for Ethan Durelle -- a rock/punk band from Texas. These guys are really talented and I'm excited to have them on the website. I've had a few bands show interest that I honestly didn't think too much of, so it's good to have (what I consider) real talent to start off the listing.

The "referral program" I wrote about originally still stands, so if anyone knows a band that might be interested then let me know. I still plan on starting a contest in the coming months -- been a bit busier than I originally expected so some things have been put on hold, but they're starting to pick-up again so we'll see what happens next! :D

Wicked.

That is great news. Now that one has signed on I am sure it will be slightly easier to get others.

Thanks, guys. :)

That is great news. Now that one has signed on I am sure it will be slightly easier to get others.

That's what I'm hoping, though I still may need a few more on there to really get it going. All in time, though.

Congrats Muzikool! Thats great news :)

hmm, I swear I posted in here earlier... did my post get deleted or something? Or am I just losing my mind?

I might be interested. I'll check it out when it's not valentines day.

Sweet, just let me know. :)

Congrats Muzikool! Thats great news :)

hmm, I swear I posted in here earlier... did my post get deleted or something? Or am I just losing my mind?

Thanks, maybe you're thinking of the rep you gave me? Thanks for that. :D

Congrats on your first bouncing baby boy.

Here's to the second website, where you will need to fill another alphabet :smoker:

Pardon me tagging onto this thread - but I think it may be the right one - I have still got a banner link to this site for you on mine Muzikool but I was just there checking things over and see your site name is now parked with godaddy since April. would you care to give us an update? Maybe I missed it since I am barely active on the site since my recent redundancy and you have a new site - but anyway I'd like to make the banner link relevant or remove it.

Hope all is well - maybe it was a site that served its purpose and has had its day?

Pardon me tagging onto this thread - but I think it may be the right one - I have still got a banner link to this site for you on mine Muzikool but I was just there checking things over and see your site name is now parked with godaddy since April. would you care to give us an update? Maybe I missed it since I am barely active on the site since my recent redundancy and you have a new site - but anyway I'd like to make the banner link relevant or remove it.

Hope all is well - maybe it was a site that served its purpose and has had its day?

Hey man, thanks for the link but you can go ahead and remove it. The hosting expired a couple of weeks ago and I decided not to renew it for now. I've been building a business for the past year and a half, and I underestimated how much attention this project would require -- I just don't have the extra time to do everything it takes to make it successful.

I did get a lot of positive feedback on the site, so I will try to resurrect it someday when things are calmer and I can devote the attention that's really needed. Thanks for the support! :)

Out of curiosity, do you have to refund any partial monies to that one band you had signed?

Out of curiosity, do you have to refund any partial monies to that one band you had signed?

That was actually an easy situation because I had them on a sort of trial run and hadn't started charging them yet. We worked out a deal where we both benefited from the listing, so there was no issue with taking the site down. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back