Texas Chainsaw Masacre

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by Brandi, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Brandi

Brandi Guest

Has anyone seen this flick yet?

2. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

nope... and not going to bother...

3. Brandi

Brandi Guest

Oh you're from Tampa....I was born and raised there. Unfortunately I'm stuck in Kansas right now.

4. Sazar

for real ?

which part ? :)

5. Brandi

Brandi Guest

Graduated from Chamberlain H.S. in 96. I lived in Town N' Country, Westchase area, off Gunn Highway, last place I lived was the Pinnacle Apts. off Ehrlich. What about you?

6. Sazar

heh... small world...

I live near sheldon (gunn to the north) and van dyke... you were a lot more south of me... I am around odessa... off of veteran's expwy...

7. Brandi

Brandi Guest

The Veteran's rocks. That was definitely needed there. I like that new mall they built too. I go there every year for Christmas. Last time I was there Ybor had a bunch of stuff built onto it. Like that movie theater. I wish half the stuff there was here in Wichita. This place sux!

8. gonaads

gonaads Beware the G-Man Political User Folding Team

Yes I have seen it and it is very good. If anyone has seen the original it is a little different. But then it has been redone, it is defenitely disturbing to the squeemish. Anyone that is into horror movies will be quite suprised as to the way it was filmed. And if anyone is old enough to remember when this really occured then it is even more freaky. Good movie to go see with a friend of the other sex if both are into scary movies and want to be grabbin each other for comfort... quite a bit.

Sorry Sazar that you are not into this type of movie. :(

My rating: 3 1/2 NTFS stars
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] :)

9. Brandi

Brandi Guest

Right on. I will go see it then.