Tetris Broke a Million any challenges??

Yeah, 46 days on World of Warcraft at the moment, lol.

Grandmaster said:
Not really.

Sad would be making a "team" around an animal. Sad would also be making a poll for everything imaginable. Sad would also be making 1000 posts in a couple months.

Nah, I don't think it's sad at all :p
haha, 0wned :D

Ha!
I never figured out what the attraction to that game is...
Don't you have to game renewing your subscription?

How am i owned?
I havent spent 40 hours on a simply arcade game or any game for that matter, I'll stop the weekly polls if you dont like them...

I am in quite a high end guild, so its easy to stay addicted when we get the best items dropping weekly.

no no maybe 2 million, if i get lucky, i think that guy trigun can prob get 2 million i seen him play and he is really good

Been playing on my labtop which my keys suck much balls. Once i get back my desktop, i'll break 2mill. its not hard tetris is a child's game. Im in WoW as well, what server r u in, im in moonrunner, lvl 60 priest 7/8 prophecy, lots of epics. Our guild is the best on horde side. =D

Vanquished said:
Good For you Techno...
Glad to see you've made it out of the razr threads...
Im so pissed, i got 2nd on that damn helicopter game, and i was within 100 points form first :(

I still havn't figured out how to fly it. LOL

You have to press down on the left mouse button ;)

Although the copter came is too hard for me, I used to play the version it was based on, which has much better controls.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back