Tetris Broke a Million any challenges??

technokid88

Part of a System
the score to beat is 1283628, got to level 45 and i took all spots on top 10... :yowch:

someone has waaaaaaaaaay to much time :eek:

I think you need screenshot othewise I had 2 million, 6 hundred thousand, 8 hundred, 97

NLM said:
I dont think I have that much time on my hands at work.

Hey NLM, my total game play was only 3 hrs and 37 mins, and your total game play was 2 hrs and 44 mins. Well if you put that extar hour or so you might have a chance. And no i'm not addicted to tetris, just wanted to see if i could get all 10 spots, and i did, now im retired lol...

Last edited:
Ooooooo!

l_1740349.jpg

Good For you Techno...
Glad to see you've made it out of the razr threads...
Im so pissed, i got 2nd on that damn helicopter game, and i was within 100 points form first :(

My snake record is still standing...although it was a long and painful process to get rid of the addiction :p

And no I won't attempt to break the tetris record because I've always found it boring.

no, its not just saying he did good lol, i pretty much suck in snake. i got in the 1000 something and then gave up. Oh i see trigun is trying to move up on my on tetris, i know this person and he is very very good at it.. hopfully he will not break my highscore.

Last edited:
You and your snake GM...
I tried to get it, The close i came was 1904
:(
I dont have the patience to fail so many times to keep trying it :)

Yeah I played on the fastest setting, it's too boring otherwise ;)

I warn you though...if you get hooked it's really addicting. I wasted 40 hours on it :p

Grandmaster said:
Yeah I played on the fastest setting, it's too boring otherwise ;)

I warn you though...if you get hooked it's really addicting. I wasted 40 hours on it :p
Isn't that a bit sad?

Not really.

Sad would be making a "team" around an animal. Sad would also be making a poll for everything imaginable. Sad would also be making 1000 posts in a couple months.

Nah, I don't think it's sad at all :p

Eh,
Your perspective...
IN the end spending 40 hours on a game seems more sad than making a weekly poll for others enjoyment :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back