taking bids for web hosting

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
don't know where to post this, so whoever wants to move it to a better spot, please do so.

we're gonna change our host for www.carlsfence.net

if anyone wants to take it over, contact me in pm...we'll give a multiple year contract.

I'll need some design and functionality changes, so we'll need to talk about what else the site will need.

this is definately going to happen, so please contact me....leave your phone number in the pm and I'll call

I can host you for £10/month (~$20) but I wont do any design/development work.

Being as that I work nights I'll also be available (email, irc, or even telephone if you fancy calling a uk cell phone) for tech support until around 3am EST (8am BST)

I can only take paypal, cc's via paypal, cheque, money order or international bank transfer.

Any questions give me a shout.

that would be great, but I need some design and development

like clickable pictures, and the ability to upload new pics...we don't have anything like that

I could do some design work for you, PM me with what you would be willing to pay, and further details in what exactly you need, etc.

We can do your hosting and some design work. Take a look at http://www.michelonia.com and look around some. Price are great especially for multiple years agreements which are as little as $4 per month. Look at http://www.michelonia.com/secondpage.html for some other attractive package prices. Server sits in the USA but I am an expatriate liivng in Asia for some time to come.

If still interested then click on contact on that site and we can go form there.

LordOfLA is highly recomended for hosting :D

will contact everyone in a few weeks...I have some pressing family issues, and will only be able to pop in and out for diversion purposes

my dad is having hip surgery, and he is not a very healthy man to start, so forgive me for not getting back to anyone right away

ok, I can get back on this project now

I don't know anything about this web hosting stuff, so I need to find out if "carlsfence.net" is owned by carlsfence or the host, (media2k)

I also need to know if we will be able to keep our email address (info@carlsfence.net)

thank you in advance

carlsfence.net belings to Carls Fence Co. Inc.

Most hosts will allow you to configure your email addresses however you wish.

Editied for stupidity :ermm:

Last edited:
The domain doesn't expire until 2006 :confused: You said it expired?

:p

nevermind I'm just dashing around the building and misread the screen and didnt proof read what I typed.

thanx for the info guys, yea, this is carls fence co. inc, and they were worried that the host somehow owned the domain or email address

thanx for the info

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back