System Volume Information

P

Pyr0

Anyway to delete this folder? I tried getting into it but it says access diened. I want to delete this because I recently merged some partitions and it created a folder that would transfer the old partition to. But it was an empty partition. I just saw my mistake and I should have deleted the partition and increased the size.

delete system volume info at your own risk

goto the folders properties
goto security...add your name to the users, choose to have full access...delete folder. there ya go, but if the partition is active it will be recreated upon reboot

hope that helps

I right clicked on the folder went to Properties and there wasn't a securities o_O am I looking in the wrong spot? I don't know where else to find Folder's Properties, I tried looking in Folder's options. I'm not trying to delete the partitions SVI, its a folder that contains my old partitions SVI.

Even if it's your old partitions SVI, the folder will be created.

if you don't see a folder sharing tab goto folder options and make sure you have simple file sharing unchecked.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back