System File Checker

U

UfindMike

Does XP have anything comparable to Win 98 System File Checker?

yup, exact same thing only you gotta run it from the command line :)

just open up the command prompt

type sfc /scannow

hope that helps:)

Yes it does but it needs to be run from a command window. Click start> run> type in 'cmd'> then type in 'sfc /scannow' without the quotes of course.

hehe, Qumahlin, ur an asset to xp-erience.org. Now I just gotta figure out when you sleep. ;)

Between the two of you, I see that just about any question can be answered. Hats off. ;)

Thank you both for taking your time to answer..................Mike

I must agree, you guys are the best. I've learned so much just from reading alot of these posts. Unfortunately, sometimes I go further than I should..

LOL

LOL hey cheeeeeeezzzzzzz whats that brown spot on your nose??

J/K yes its a great site very helpfull:p :p

HEY Q WAS!!!!!! UP!!!!!!!!! thanks for the plug!!

ohhhhhhhh too many smileys I was told by the nasty webpage hahahaha thats ok I understand

ps: note for kermit keep clicking on those ads hahaha I do anyways ............

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back