switch between windows vista feature

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Perris Calderon, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

I have to admit, since this new box isn't crashing and is blazing fast I am really starting to enjoy vista

now this icon in quick launch that is "switch between windwo"

I have vista home and I thought three dee was an add on but there is this "switch between windows" button and I love it

anyway, there a keyboard stroke or combination that does this or do I have to hit the button?

2. Perris Calderon

in the mean time I created a shortcut and assigned the f6 key as it's shortcut...this is nice but I really don't want to waste an f key so if there is a native keystroke that does it I would appreciate it if someone would post it

thanx in advance

second request if possible, do you think there might be a reg hack that would give me a greater space between the windows?

I would like to be able to see all the tabs as well as the window and they are stacked too close together for that

3. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Windows key + Tab is the keyboard shortcut for Flip 3D.
    There's no reg hack to increase the spacing between windows, AFAIK.

4. Perris Calderon

well, windows key+tab brings it up but it won't stay there when you release either button, the quick launch button let's the 3d windows stay up till you pick one so I guess I'll keep my f key shortcut

it would also be nice if the tabs were active in the 3d window representation but I guess that's asking too much

5. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Windows key + Ctrl + Tab will keep Flip 3D active until you select a window.