Suprise (to some)

Ha! I remember that, my son had two of those, one with his hand in front of his head. It blotted out his head. Huge hands and feet, almost puppyish huge. He is looking hale and hearty there.

Wait for it, now mommy takes care of it all.

My reccomendations are as follows...
for mommy before, during and after delivery

http://www.amazon.com/Happy-Company-Foot-Body-Roller/dp/B0015YF9IS/ref=pd_sim_dbs_k_2

http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...13&Grptyp=PRD&ItemId=14ef488&siteID=210054843

great if she is going to feed the baby, and for soothing, a heating pad is also good on this. Plus it is quiet, so if one or the other gets up there are no squeaks. These are the same ones they use at PSL as they are durable and quiet, as well as recline. Get the ottoman or a foot stool, it makes feeding easier. We had to go back and get one.

For baby, a good carseat, register it, and don't get a old one. For the price a new one with all the safety stuff is well worth the money. Plus the instructions and parts are all there.

We took a carseat safety class when we had Taylor (our son) and it was well worth it, you might check however with the hospital, we couldn't leave with Brooke untill we watched four hours of videos and took a test, one of the videos was a car seat safey, and they inspected ours, as well as infant CPR/choking and the list of when to call the doc. So it might not be needed.

Thanks for the foot thing - we are registered for a rocker I think. I bought her a Snoogle - which she loves for sleeping and such.

We are going to get most new stuff, only things old/used are furniture (got a cheap changing table off craiglist). I'm taking a "Daddy Boot Camp", a class offered by veteran dads to new ones - as well as a few other classes with my wife. Want to be the best prepared I/we can be.

Don't want to steal your thread thunder too much - but thanks for the tips and congrats again :D

glad everyone is healthy now Steevo and Congratulations.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back