Supreme Court OKs Medical Pot Prosecutions

Unleashed said:
I'm not saying they should have to endure pain, I'm just saying it's idiotic to prescribe something when there are perfectly good alternatives that are legally available.
The "over the counter" are for mild to moderate pain. Prescriptions are for moderate to severe. What's so idiotic about that? Or do you not understand the levels of pain. Sometimes, when I have migraine headaches, asprin/tylenol/whatever does not work at all. The pain is so bad I can't even walk without my head throbbing with pain it feels like it's going to explode. (I didn't mention this as it's not often)

I think a couple of those Supreme Court judges are still living in the 50's. If I had Glaucoma or another threatening illness that caused allot of pain I'd find the cheapest most efective pain killer out there. Why can't they just make a synthetic marujuana pill and call it something else anyway? I'd be hesitant about buying non-medically approved herb,..*(&))(*?) No, not let me re-think this one. I do think I could make a couple phone calls to some buddies I hung out with in the 70's. That stuff would shoot you to the moon and back. The judges can rule however they want. Those poor people will still smoke their pot and the Feds will leave them alone, unless they get tired and depressed from trying to catch terrorists and internet pirates. If they did legalize it however there also would be thousands of hippies (not me of course :) ) going around with blinders and canes saying they had Glaucoma. Attorneys, judges, and jurors across the country in court rooms all foggy smoking herb trying to tell the difference between the two. "Not guilty your honor-wow dude"

lynchknot said:
The "over the counter" are for mild to moderate pain. Prescriptions are for moderate to severe. What's so idiotic about that? Or do you not understand the levels of pain. Sometimes, when I have migraine headaches, asprin/tylenol/whatever does not work at all. The pain is so bad I can't even walk without my head throbbing with pain it feels like it's going to explode. (I didn't mention this as it's not often)
But I'm not saying there's anything wrong with prescription drugs, I'm saying why prescribe something that's illegal in the first place? There are other alternatives!

Sounds like the argument is that states in question had their own laws however, and where it's claimed that the weed was home grown, the interstate commerce clause wouldn't apply. If the basis for the Supreme Court's decision was the interstate commerce clause...

falcongaurd said:
SonGoku, is that phlebitis that you have?

What I previously had was a DVT...

http://www.patient.co.uk/showdoc/23068982/

What is a deep vein thrombosis?

A deep vein thrombosis (DVT) is a blood clot that forms in a deep leg vein. These are blood vessels which go through the muscles (they are not the veins which you can see just below the skin). A calf vein is the common site for a DVT. A thigh vein is less commonly affected.

The blood clot was treated with anti-colagolents and has since disappeared. But what has happened, and what I have experienced on occassion since, is a complication that can result from this condition, known as post-thrombotic syndrome...

Post-thrombotic syndrome
Without treatment, up to 6 in 10 people who have a DVT develop long-term symptoms in the calf. This is called 'post-thrombotic syndrome'. Symptoms occur because the increased flow and pressure of the diverted blood in other veins can affect the tissues of the calf. Symptoms can range from mild to severe and include: calf pain, discomfort, swelling, and rashes. An ulcer on the skin of the calf may develop in severe cases. Post-thrombotic syndrome is more likely to occur if the DVT occurs in a thigh vein, or extends up into a thigh vein from a calf vein.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back