Superman or Jedi Knight?

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by gladner, Nov 10, 2002.

1. gladner

gladner Guest

Who would win in a fight to the death, Superman or a Jedi Knight?
  2. Yoda. lol. now we gona have all kind of this fights pop up. there should be one general thread for this in general forum
  3. pr00fX

pr00fX Guest

what the heck kind of question is that...use common sense people...a jedi vs. superman? superman would destroy this dumb jedi night guy...jeez
  4. but yoda will cut up superman in little peices with his light beam sword thing. or even worse. he'll use the force on superman
  5. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

Super man would win. I'm for Yoda dying either way :p
  6. Bretenn

Bretenn Guest

both will die coz they will fight to death...... ekekkekee
  7. syn

syn long live xp0!

College Park, MD
    superman would win no doubt...yea yoda can jump around and swing a lightsaber (and he is sooo awesome) but the jedi doesn't have kryptonite light sabers. superman, burn right through them with heat vision. sorry to say but that is the way it is.
  8. Hipster Doofus

Hipster Doofus Good grief Charlie Brown

Melbourne Australia
    No contest. Superman all the way. Lightsaber?? ppfffttttt Now if that little monkey had some green kryptonite then maybe. Just using jedi trickery.....NEVER!
  9. but u all dont know the TRUE power of Z FORCE. maybe he can materialize stuff at will? and can make tons of cryptonite out of thin air? never thought of that huh?
  10. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

new york
    well, Obviously, no one here acutually knows the facts, so I present them to you uncensored.

1) a light saber is generated by a rare substance, known on the planet earth, as "kryptonite"...but known in other parts iof the universe as "light sabor generating stuff"...(true)

2) Superman IS A JEDI KNIGHT, (true), became so as a birth right, generated by his fathers past...and therefore, the question you are asking, is mute.

3) superman needs the radiation generated by a yellow sun, to be superman in the first place

and finally;

4)I am superman, I am a jedi night, I am dealer, I am a moderator at

and most impressive of all,

I am perris
  11. i'm batman. what's up? :p
  12. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I think Superman will fly away, not because he is a coward it's because Yoda is ugly and gay!
  13. Burpster

Burpster Guest

its confirmed Superman is Canadian.....woooot :)
  14. FoSsiL

FoSsiL Guest

read all this make me laugh so hard i cried haha!
  15. sn00pee

sn00pee OSNN Addict