Stupid Excel Question

saeltmarae2k

OSNN Addict
Hey guys,

I just upgraded to Office07, and like it so far. I can't seem to find (and I'm sure it's right under my nose) a function that I used quite a bit on Excel03. I have a huge spreadsheet and need to be able to compare data in Column A with data in colums DD-FF...I used to be able to insert a "break"...essentially, I could put it right next to column A and scroll over to the columns that I needed to compare...make sense? How do I do this in excel07? Also, how can I print ONLY what I see (example: [Column A - break - Columns AA, AB) when I get it set up?

Thanks!

the option you are looking for is called split and its on one of the view ribbons/

D

Freeze panes? Tis the same as in Excel 2003, click the little break thing in the scrollbar and then view and freeze panes. :)

I would say: select the columns you don't need, right click and select "hide"

You can have the two columns you want to compare side-by-side.

Yah, I would think the freeze panes option is what you're looking for as well.

freezepane.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back