Stopping admin signin?

T

tyk82002

OK, I know it was stupid, but I edit msgina.dll and put in a bmp that apparently wasn't any good and killed my XP. So now Ive got a fresh install :( ..all of my hard work and tweeks are gone. Not too big of a problem,just more things to play with. The problem is that when I logon it automatically loads admin settings and I cant kill the acount or force it to another account. Any ideas? Logging off and then back on to the acount that I want is becoming a pain. BTW I only have one other account(mine) and it is an admin account.

Easiest way to get this done is to install TweakUI. It will give you the opportunity to select AUTOLOGON for any account you wish.

Figured it out!!!!!! went to Control Userpasswords2 ant set it for auto logon then when it popped up the password box I changed it from admin to my account and rebooted. FINALLY WORKS:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back