stop error 0x40000080(0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00000000)

let me know if your new memory stick helps you out....because i would love to have a clear mind rather than me biting my nails waiting for the big fecking blue screen to appear.....:D

I was reading on microsofts knowledge base, if you do a search and use this "search in results" stop: 0x000000iB you may find your problem there and hopefully an article can fix it. I tried one article regarding a similiar problem I am having when my computer restarts it goes to that blue screen well, the article says that if you have more than 1 device in your USB pci slot it could cause this memory dump. I checked and I do have more than one USB device in that slot, I transfered my printer to a USB hub and I haven't really tested it completely but, I think it might be working. So, try the knowledge base and do search in results with your stop error and see if you can find anything!
good luck!
m.

its looking like its that 128mb memory stick thats causing the problem...i have had it out for 3 days now and no Blue Screen error....im not holding my breath though...think i'll need to give it about a week before im really sure that is the source of my problem
Keep me posted on your efforts lads....;)

yep, I just got done restarting and logging off, no BSOD! (knock on wood) hopefully that USB problem helped me out.

Bah......thats it been 4 days now and i've had 2 Blue Scrren errors in a row.....looks like its not the memory.....:(

I had one BSOD when I swapped out a 128MB stick for a 256MB. Hopefully it won't happen again.

I have a tech support session going with microsoft, hopefully they will resolve some issues..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back