I'm having problems, and it seems like static electricity. Say my computer locks up. I shut it off and then turn it back on, and i hear everything come on except the monitor which shows power but isnt getting any signal. I can keep doing this like 10 times and still the monitor wont pick up any signal. I used to work at HP as tech support and sometimes we would get computers to come up with a blank screen so we would have to turn them off and hold in the power button for like a minute to release all the built up static electricity. Turn it back on and it works. I do the same to my computer and it works as well. Why is this happening? What can i do to fix this?