Star Wars Republic Commando

Pretty impressed with SWRC, although the AI is quite easy to get through without taking much damage. Excellent graphics and the potential for mods and sequels is promising. My daughter loves this game because she can advance through the levels pretty easy. She had gotten pretty discouraged playing Halo/2 that she gave up.

NOw I might have to buy this AND farcry...

Aww man I never should have joined OSNN...

When am I going to find time to play WoW???

ARRGGHH!

this is one hell of a game... but it's just too short... the end was a bit of anti climax... I thought I would have gone to save one of the teammate... was there anything I had done differently that my teammate would have survived? or that' the story suppose to be....

anyway, can't wait for any expansion or mission pack...!! it would be great... if we can somehow got back the teammate... what was his name again? I remember fixer and scrouch.... another one was?

i love this game and it is good olny that i wish the squad would pull out anti armor against super droids and droideka insted of just shooting at them with the DC-17

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back