Splinter Cell or Raven Shield

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by silky62678, Mar 31, 2003.

1. silky62678

silky62678 Guest

i got about 50 dollars to my name and wanted to know which game is better. I have played Raven Sheld demo and liked it. Once i got used to it. I also played Cell demoand cant get past the d@mn first stage. Which game is better as far as game play?

2. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I loved splinter cell... raven shield is also not bad... whichever demo catches your fancy... go with that... I will say splinter cell gave me an experience no other game has come close to giving me :)

very enjoyable...

3. Vibe69

Vibe69 Guest

depens raven shield has multplayer which id go with even tho i have splinter cell it isnt that great

4. neo

neo Guest

I have both but If I were you I would go with Splinter Cell great fps and stealth tech is better than Raven Shield, but if you are multiplayer savy go with Raven Sheild. Both are great but in it's own way so the last choise is up to u. :rolleyes: CHOOSE WISELY:cool: b'cause of the money:happy:

5. toxicity

toxicity Guest

Well, If you want multiplayer, go with Raven Sheild. Metal Gear Solid 2 is coming out real soon for PC if you want to wait for that. Its much better then splinter cell or so I heard.

6. neo

neo Guest

It has to be better to compete with Spliter Cell and coming in DVD format. But it's a long wait by then you will waste money on some cheap po*n(I don't know If I am suppose to write that or not). Better buy now or wait like I am waiting for Duke Nukem (Dame I forgot the last thing:( )

7. Octopus

Octopus Moderator

I'm still playing Splinter Cell...RS will give you the same feeling except with diffrent maps.I'm buying SC today:D

8. silky62678

silky62678 Guest

Thanks guys and girls. I went with Raven Shield. got it today, and all my men got killed in the first 30 seconds of the d@mn game...cheats here i come

9. neo

neo Guest

Wussi:D

10. toxicity

toxicity Guest

lol, first time I played, I fell off a ladder and broke my legs

11. Krux

Krux Nissan Powered

Splinter Cell

12. Zansky

Zansky Guest

Have both games and personally RS is a better game with a good replay value. It has multi and different gameplay modes. SC is an awesome game, played through the whole game loved it. But I give the nod to RS.

13. _DM_

_DM_ OSNN Senior Addict

I got both games, go with Raven SHield

14. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg Guest

I have both games as well, I played through and beat Splinter Cell, and I played 20 minutes of raven shield before uninstalling it, so my choice is obvious.

Raven Shield is just the same old rehashed stuff, seems like I've played the game a million times already.

15. _DM_

_DM_ OSNN Senior Addict

Blitz how long is SPlinter Cell? Cause i'm at the china mission where the land mines are in. Am I to far from beating the game?