Splinter Cell Mission Help

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Vibe69, Mar 15, 2003.

1. Vibe69

Vibe69 Guest

ok im in cia hq i got the gun and i did stuff now im at the turret gun part and the elevator i try to go in it but it aint powered now what did i miss anyone?
  2. UberBert

UberBert Guest

i think u should be more specific :huh:

3. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Between Austin and Tampa
    are you upstairs with glass doors on either side and you can't get in ?

if you are then there is a little room you go into and jump through a hole in the roof...and go through the vents...

if it is another part describe it in more detail since there are a lot of little missions in the gmae,..
  4. Vibe69

Vibe69 Guest

nm i passed it now i need to take that dourgethry dude to a extraction point
  5. Herkalees

Herkalees Guest

You're still in the first 25% of the game, if you need help now (enough to ask someone else), maybe you should consider another game. That game get's quite a bit more involved later on.

I'll tell you what I told a friend of mine who kept asking me for help... "no". Guess what, he's thanked me later on because he's figured everything out so far on his own, and is thoroughly convinced the game is better because he's doing it on his own... and he's right.
  6. Vibe69

Vibe69 Guest

yea im at the kalintak building now its sweet
  7. tinymonkey

tinymonkey OSNN Addict

i got to kalintak and i just stopped playing for some reason...i dont no why but i did....i should probably beat this god damn game...
  8. killerk

killerk Guest

if you ever want "hints" with a game, just look for a walk through