Splinter Cell Drivers

V

Vibe69

the ppl that have Splinter Cell under what drivers are u running it on with a nvidia based card i got a gf4 ti4200 and running the 43.00 Drivers i wanna know if the other drivers are better so i can switch over since i could use a few more fps in game.

I havent played it yet, but I would say the latest nv drivers are usually the best for gaming

man i just like fixed my game i increased my fps by a lot first i got the det drivers 43.00 i had them before running on 800x600, with effects high, shadow low and the other one medium then i turned up the resolution to 1024x768 and turned everything down to low in game the game runs smooth now. and the stuff still looks amazing doesnt even look like the effects are on low but they are

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back