$$$ spending on a computer

oh yeah and ill post how much $$$ they spend this time on all the hardware

oh yeah and some of the cash went into the paint they used on the cases its $350 and ounce for the type of tpaint they use its the same kind of paint they use on dodge vipers it contains tiny prisms that reflect blues, green and purples as light crosses them. (The blue one i have reflects those colors)

I paid $2500.00 for my tower when i bought it...
I will build my new one soon .... about $1400.00 total for it all

who cares thats just a waste of paint and money, but its not yours so i guess you dont care either

Re: Re: hmmmmm......

Originally posted by spikemic

and they wonder why kids have no sense of value these days......i paid for all i have and for my 16th i got a card, cake, couple small gifts, and the ability to go get a drivers licence.........

You got gifts???:rolleyes:

man! grinder that a nasty pic you got there, is it real his head pop like that?

If I had the money, and wanted to build my dream machine, I'd probably spend $3000+ by fitting it with the latest and greatest components :D

build your own systems guys. it probably costs the same but you end up paying less for upgrades. In the end you will have all these spare parts that you can put together and have an extra computer....good for playing multiplayer games with friends....or heck you can sell it!!

I've built four and they all work well. Yeah u may spend the same amount of money as buying a prebuilt system but fedele said u will in the long run pay less for upgrades as u what is in your system plus you get everything you want in a computer without all the other crap that you have to get if you bought a pre-built system.

i just hate all the software crap that comes with a prebuilt:)
specially the online services junk...ackkkkkkkkkkk

yeah! most pplz building there own computer because they want to get a 100% of what they paid for and performance. like you pplz said when buying a prebuilt system, they mostly give you junk programs that you dont want. also most of company charge you for it. sometime its not bad. i got my computer from dell, when they had a major deal back in march. i got p4 2.0ghz, intel motherboard ( forgot the model no#) 256 rdram, geforce 2mx 400, 40gig, sound blaster live, 48x cd-rom all for $800.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back