Speedfan

Discussion in 'Benchmarks & Performance' started by wufong, Jul 11, 2002.

1. wufong

wufong Guest

I use "SpeedFan" to overclock my cpu (Check sig) from default 1393mhz to 1542mhz, which is great:D
    Only problem is when I reboot cpu goes back to default 1393mhz :mad:
    Anyone use this program got any tips so the cpu stays well an' truly o'clocked?:cool:

2. mdsaint3

mdsaint3 Guest

hi.. i have an athlon xp 1800 and k7vta3 mobo... what did you do to overclock the pc?? do you have extra cooling??? whats the cpu temp??? when you o'clock.. how many mhz do you gain..sorry not knowledgeable bout o'clocking..interested tho :)

3. wufong

wufong Guest

4. mdsaint3

mdsaint3 Guest

thnks..by the way..where did you download speed fan?? used to have it... just lost it.. hehe reformatted drive..thnks

5. wufong

wufong Guest

Good question, i'll try to find;)

6. wufong

wufong Guest

7. mdsaint3

mdsaint3 Guest

thnks thnks

8. mdsaint3

mdsaint3 Guest

what i did

what i did was move the cpu speed from 133 - 140.. did this by pressing del during bootup... then one of the menu there allowed me to do that.. im not in my home pc right now..and i dont know the options in your motherboard.. will try to get back..

9. mdsaint3

mdsaint3 Guest

what i did

what i did was move the cpu speed from 133 - 140.. did this by pressing del during bootup... then one of the menu there allowed me to do that.. im not in my home pc right now..and i dont know the options in your motherboard.. will try to get back..