Spank the Monkey

Post your Flash movie here, Vetrius. If you want to.

Vetrius said:
i'm in the middle of computer classs working on flash mx, do you want a copy of the movie i'm working on?
I was just kidding dude :p

lol isn't it though?
meh, its all fun and games till someone loses an eye, then its funner

-Note-
The press enter doesn't seem to work right now, so just right click and press play, its an ad for my Broadcasting class project

-Edit-
Its not a valid extension, so ya gotta ewait till i can get ahold of a zip program, ugh, so many complications!

whats wrong with the word funner?
as long as you knew what i meant right?

thebear said:
try holding the hand, move your mouse down and outside of box, then around and bring it back in behind the monkey.....

my best score on my computer doing this was 1247

best score on grandparents seemingly posessed machine: 7530 (I kid you not) I wish I had a screenshot so I could prove it, but of course, I don't :mad:

whats that name of that song when u get the score?

Rapper's Delight by the Sugarhill Gang :cool:

a friggin' classic... back in the day when rap was actually rap, and not repetative crap... and not just that - this song made rap. period. weeeeee! :D

this game is boring.. that penguin smacking game was way more funner. ;)

dude...i just looked at the lyrics for that song and thats a long ass song!!!!

ummm...i think u were thinkin of the wrong song...cause it doesnt say good times in it at all. But the song u told me bout is awsome

TittleBitties said:
ummm...i think u were thinkin of the wrong song...cause it doesnt say good times in it at all. But the song u told me bout is awsome

? good times? wha? :confused:

edit: ohhhhh, my bad :eek: it has the same music in it as Rappers Delight... don't know if it was sampled from an older song (more than likely), but thats just my ignorance talking, so I don't know for sure

lol i unno either...But Rappers Delight is of da hook. I download the song twice...one was just a short version and the other one i download was 14 min long

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back