spammers paradise

Originally posted by Geffy
xsivforce added an Amber Alert thing to SP, which resulted in a b0rked Corona skin. He then shifted everyone using the Corona skin over to the Mac OSX skin. The problem that you lot are having is that it didnt seem to move you over.

Problem was, those who couldn't get in had never selected a skin. They had just stayed on default. In my haste to get to work, I shifted everyone to Mac but didn't specify Mac as default. All fixed now and Corona is back. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Wouldn't it have worked to send people to whatever.php?themeid=2 (where themeid is the skin variable) so they could get on for long enough to change themes/whatever??

It would have worked with no problem if I had just ticked one box that would have set another skin as default. I was running late for work and just failed to do so. :S

its probably a small thing that b0rks the Quick Reply on the Deep Indigo skin I use

It's being attacked by spammers (mmm, irony :p) something to do with attempting to relay mail through the server, but the server isn't letting them.

Which in effect is the same as packeting the server, it's just un-intentional.

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
It's being attacked by spammers (mmm, irony :p) something to do with attempting to relay mail through the server, but the server isn't letting them.

Which in effect is the same as packeting the server, it's just un-intentional.

That is exactly what is happening. The owners of the host are working to take this person down.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back