spammers paradise

I'll try and let someone know about that. xsivforce had skin issues with corona so he moved everyone onto Mac OSX skin maybe it fux0red when it did yours. Damnyank had the same prob

I've added your names to the list of people who cant get in as well

Let's all shout: XSIVFORCE!!!! FIX IT!!!

(glad I always used the Mac skin)

FIX IT!!!

Run an SQL query and force everyone to use a skin that does work ;0

xsivforce added an Amber Alert thing to SP, which resulted in a b0rked Corona skin. He then shifted everyone using the Corona skin over to the Mac OSX skin. The problem that you lot are having is that it didnt seem to move you over.

also have you tried clearing your cookies, incase those are effecting it

also the Amber Alert thing can sometimes kill IE so try testing with another browser

I think it is cause your login cookies arent there, I just tried it with Opera (which hasnt been to SP before) and I get the same thing

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back