sp2

Perris Calderon

dealer
Staff member
Political Access
if you want to get an idea what's inside of sp2, read this

lots of security measures to be sure.

one thing of interest, I predicted ms would incorporate a sandbox of sorts in their security fixes, and so they have;

Safer browsing. Security technologies delivered in Internet Explorer that will provide improved protection against malicious content on the Web. One enhancement includes locking down the local machine zone to prevent against the running of malicious scripts and fortifying against harmful Web downloads. Additionally, we will provide better user controls and user interfaces that help prevent malicious ActiveX® controls and spyware from running on customers' systems without their knowledge and consent.

in other words, a sandbox.

cool, I have a fetish for sandboxes

Posted this link here in the security section some time ago. Doesn't look like ICF is going to have outbound filtering though, at least as per that article.
Guess I'm going to have to stick to Kerio.

Originally posted by NetRyder
Guess I'm going to have to stick to Kerio.

Surely you would anyway. ICF even with outbound filtering still would be a very basic solution.

After work, dealer terrorizes the kids at the local playground taking over their sand box screaming "I'm safe, I'm safe! haha nobody can get me now!"

;) :p

Originally posted by Leedogg
After work, dealer terrorizes the kids at the local playground taking over their sand box screaming "I'm safe, I'm safe! haha nobody can get me now!"

;) :p

LOL...that really had me laughing!
laugh.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back