" Sounds perfect " [ ? ]

Discussion in 'General Hardware' started by Cosmin, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

Well another question here : what " sound system " u prefer for your computer and we have 2 big choises :
    1) PC Speakers
    2) Receivers ... ( and so on )

2. sboulema

sboulema Moderator

Pc speakers with a subwoofer.

3. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

same !!

4. madmain1

madmain1 Guest

Surround sound!

5. Bootsy

Bootsy Huh?

you need a BOSE 5.1 surround, 6 speakers and a monster sub, go nuts

6. Goatman

Goatman Ska Daddy

I have a reciever with Bose 201s. I wouldn't go back to PC Speakers!!

7. Pentech

Pentech Guest

speakers

I would agree that a reciever with some awesome speakers would rule in games, but it isn't practical. I have the logitech z-560 ( kickass spaekers) and they have plenty of bass, plus they have surround. I say get what you want, but i know friends who have to haul recievers to lan parties because their comp speakers suck, where as a nice comp system is much more portable and takes a lot less room.

8. Goatman

Goatman Ska Daddy

just use headphones in LAN parties. if you have a good set u might even prefer them. (I have AKG K240s)

9. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

If I listen to music, I prefer the band playing live in my room. But since my room is way too small to put a band in, I'll go with my stereo set (2 speakers) which is connected to my computer. When I play games I use the standard PC speakers. Why I don't use my stereo for the games, because that sounds better? Well, my stereoset is located behind my back when I sit at the computer. That's a little weird feeling when playing FPS-games.