Sorry Jewelzz

I'm actually always white, no matter what happens i stay white as paper (white paper)... never go red, never go blue... like a dead person :huh:

I am assuming you are Jewish... are Jews considered white ?? Pardon my ignorance

Noooo, they're just Jewish.

I say this in a nice way. :)

hmmmm...

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

well, what can i say... Judaism is a religion.

so Jews are are Israelis, White ppl are colorful and Gonaads's ancesters played games wth the heads of ppl. Ok nice crowd we have. :D

umm, as always (altho i'm not sure on wtf you just said).

Originally posted by Benny
umm, as always (altho i'm not sure on wtf you just said).

me either.. .I am just so bored and need to get out of here and go home...

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
whos Leon and why is he getting larger??

I think leon is that pedophile assisn...
oh wait, he wasn't pedophile...

ahh no...but I saw Lilo and Stitch... great flick even though it is a Disney film.. disney=evil

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
so Jews are are Israelis, White ppl are colorful and Gonaads's ancesters played games wth the heads of ppl. Ok nice crowd we have. :D

Heh heh... and yer red faced. :p :p Errrrrr, yer face is red, yeah... that's it. :cool:

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Yes, but 3 of the admins of the site think football is a game with a round ball. Rugby football is a little different. Am. Football has helmets, need I say more!?

Football is a game for gentleman played by hooligans, rugby is a game for hooligans played by gentlemen.

bwhahaha!

Two questions for our friends in the USA.

Why is American Football called football when nobody kicks the ball? (except for the rugby style conversion after a touchdown).

Secondly why are many of your national sporting events called world series when 99% of the time only USA (and occasionally Canadians) take part.

Please don't assume I am anti USA or trying to score points. I enjoy visiting the states and have some very good friends there.

I am just interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back