Sorry Jewelzz

Anyway, why don't you bring one of yours NBA teams over here so we can kick theyr huge asses, or are the little (8 feet tall) boys are afraid of explosions (bok bok bok).

We would have an air stike first to level off everything, then they'ld go in and stomp... Slam Dunk. :cool:

Didn't you guys have a team in the Olympic???

How did you do, hmmmmmm???

Don't know about the Olympics, but Maccabi Tel-Aviv won the Europe championship couple of times including last year,,,

(oh yeah , we have a couple of black huge (ex. american) guys called "Macdonald" or something like that , but i don't consider it cheating).

Heh heh... Kewl... :p

Hey, It's not cheating. :rolleyes: :cool:

Just to let you know, we brits have invented most of the most popular international games/sports played today, we cant play any of them, but thats cause we actually told other people how to play them.

We taught the Aussies and the Indians Cricket, now they beat us all the time, ungrateful sods.

well, we stole ocupation from you... and do it much better.

You see we are very friendly, allow us to stomp all over you and then we will be nice, well except to the french.

I really dunno why brits dislike the french, its like the Norwegians not liking the Swedes.

That's because French woman are prettier (except for their hairy arm pits). :p

Same with the Swedish woman... :happy:

Originally posted by gonaads
That's because French woman are prettier (except for their hairy arm pits). :p

Same with the Swedish woman... :happy:
Are they now?? gonaads is on my s**t list :mad:

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
I hate everyone equally :D

You should change yer name to "PeopleHater"...

Heh, I know someone that uses that as his *SHOW* (performing company) name. He creates robotic and mechanical presentations/shows. Kinda a demo derby of machinery ala S.R.L. (Servival Reserch Labs), Big robotic distruction. :happy:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Except me. :(

of course :rolleyes:

Imitation_of_Gonaads.jpg

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Dammit [PK], that scared me! :p

oh dont be such a whimp :D
am I really that hideous /me goes into the corner.. <sniffle sniffle>

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
of course :rolleyes:

Imitation_of_Gonaads.jpg

Woe, someone needs a tan... :p

Hey Xsiv, put it up with the *members pics*... :)

hey I am Irish.. we dont tan. we burn.

If I got any whiter I would be clear

Actually you'd be red (or reder)... guess you have thin skin.

Originally posted by Benny
Actually you'd be red (or reder)... guess you have thin skin.

Yeah i got in from the cold outdoors I dont understand why white ppl are called white... they turn all kinds of colors :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back