Sorry Jewelzz

The homoerotic need not be homosexual per se, but rather it speaks to the tensions and desires that flow between those of the same gender.

Oh I am NOT going down that road oh no way... no... a sweat shirt and pajama bottoms ...

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
you guys make me laugh... American Football not popular... HAH !! American Football has only been around for 40 years

WOW that is old. lol. UK Football is around 400 years old, vaguely remember reading about people playing it with pigs bladders back in the 1600.

oh man hit 6000 posts and didn't even notice... ah well roll on 7000.

exciting...
even the pig bladders thing, hope the pigs weren't attached.

no the pig was still alive, but going wee wee wee wee all the way home

Originally posted by Geffy
no the pig was still alive, but going wee wee wee wee all the way home

dude that was bad... real bad...

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
oh man hit 6000 posts and didn't even notice... ah well roll on 7000.
You were too busy spamming to notice :p

the bladder is an internal organ.

i know, i'm not that dumb... well... i'm off to drive a truck.

WOW that is old. lol. UK Football is around 400 years old, vaguely remember reading about people playing it with pigs bladders back in the 1600.

Hmmmm, funny... My ancestors ((Mayans) were playing it or something that is considered quite similar with a round stone/rock... And it was more than 400 years ago... But then they also used an enemies head on occasion. :eek: :p
Try kickin THAT around a bit...OUCH. :cool:

But if you really want to argue U.S. Sports and U.K. Sports, think of this... Baseball IS an American Sport. And how many Countries in the World are playing it. It's also a World Sporting event for the youth (Little League WORLD Series). And you know it's funny that there's an NFL EUROPE... Hmmmm, American Football, must be popular. :confused: :cool:

I'll get my token post in in support of footy :)

argentina and liverpool forever :)

YNWA...

(I dun care the reds playin bolox right now... they dont walk alone... :) )

Originally posted by Benny
its not even a real sport... masturbation is more demanding then american football (and it takes longer if you do it right).

Masturbation first off is not more demanding than anything... it's more a byproduct of, You can't get any... :eek: :p And the only real demand is that you be awake for it (unless you're still havin wet dreams :eek: ). And if it takes you really that long, then it's either cause yer too druged up or drunk to get off or ya don't know what yer doin...:p

Plus American Football is played with a "Pig Skin"... You play with your Foreskin. :cool:

Do we really need to get into a discussion of personal habits of some members? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Do we really need to get into a discussion of personal habits of some members? :rolleyes:

We'll leave you out of it if ya want... :blink:

Masturbation is an art form ... it is not to be taken lightly.
anyway, american football still sucks... masturbation rules.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back