Sony shows Its soft Side

Hardly a soft-side so much as common sense really. The whole rivalry between two "standards" is pathetic, especially when Blu-Ray is blatantly superior. We'll see what happens though :)

SPeedY_B said:
Hardly a soft-side so much as common sense really. The whole rivalry between two "standards" is pathetic, especially when Blu-Ray is blatantly superior. We'll see what happens though :)
It may be superior but it costs substatialy more which is a big issue with manufacturers

plus as the article said it is not backwards compatible, so we'd all have to go out nd buy yet another ****ing dvd player :)

I admit the cost factor is a slight ass-pain.

With regards to a new player, I'll be getting one (will have a blu-ray drive in my next machine :D), no one is forcing you to buy a new player, you only need one should you want to utilise the new technology, you do have a choice :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back