sony pc card memory stick reader/adapter

S

sheriffd2

Hoping someone can help, this is a two part disaster...

1st, I cannot get my Sony MSAC-PC2 PC Card Adaptor for Memory stick to work with Win XP. When Inserted into my notebook (athlon 1.4 running win xp home ed), the machine recognises the card, displays the "new item found" and then crashes. Tried it a couple of times, same result. Anybody know a solution, where I can find a driver maybe? I've looked everywhere I can think of.

2nd, since then, the "Windows has recovered from a serious error" message
that appears after startup, and usually goes away when you either do/or dont send the error, WILL NOT GO AWAY. I can click it closed, but the next time I boot up, it's there again, any ideas?

Thank-you in advance for any help!:(

i have the XP drivers for MSAC-FD1 (The floppy disk reader/adapter) and i jus searhed on the net for
"MSAC-FD1+xp+drivers" and i found them on the german sony site or something, u can try that,

as for the error, try going start/run type msconfig and look for any new items or anything rellated to the sony pc card memory stick reader/adapter, or any errors, and unchekc those so they don't come up on startup

Thanks man, I appreciate the help. I still cannot find the driver for the msac-pc2, but your help DID solve the error message prob. thanks again. going to search for drivers some more :eek: :eek: :eek:

np, i'll see if i can find some drivers for MSAC-PC2, and if i do i'll post them here

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back