Something overclocked on your pc ?

Cosmin

Graphic Designer
Question of Friday :
something overcloked on your pc ?

Me : i like my components " natural " , so nothing overcloked ! :p

Nothing overclocked on mine either. Too many problems can arise if you don't do it properly.

i tryed using that geforce tweak utility to overclock my g3, but it gives me error messages in other languages and just farts at me...

never did before

but just 2 weeks ago got a new mobo (soyo dragon +), got my athlon xp 1900 up to 2000 and then took my radeon vivo from 182mhz to 200.5mhz. rock solid for 10 days now.

Before the mobo blew on my last comp, I had my Duron 700 o/c'ed to 850, and the RAM (PC100) o/c'ed to 133.

Nothing o/c'ed on this POS i810 thing that I have now, though.

Yeah, I beefed my AthlonXP 1600+ to an 1800+. Beyond me why I did it, don't really need to. Ahh well more performance, XP starts up much faster though I must say (knocked down to 5 seconds after XP Boot screen, 10 sec withough oc'ing)

If you look at my rig's stats (down below) you'll see what I have O/Ced. Plus good cooling and ventilation. Been this way for a year. Tweeked memory too much and caused problems When I did clean install of XP. Backed off settings then everything happy :cool:

Athlon XP 1700+ to 1800+ (11x140). Thats as high as i can go, because the multiplier is locked and my onboard Promise RAID/IDE controller starts to have errors and BSOD if i push the FSB over 140MHz.

JJB

Works fine, stable as a rock...
Has been tested at 980MHz, but froze a few times and I didn't like it ;)
Had to modify the case, better air flow and allmost silent now.

My specs below say it all. My oc'ed P///650 is rock stable for more than one year !
My only concern is for temps readings... around 55-60°C at full load (heavy 3D games), 40-44°C idle...

before i got my xp, i had my 800 at gig with little problems, now i have my xp at 1.6ghz with no problems at all, i could go higher, but why? my temps are around 32c at idle and 40c-43c under load.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back