something is really wrong with settings

W

whatstnext

when I click on INTERNET OPTIONS the following can't be accessed:

homepage buttons: can't click them (current,default,blank)
history: can't click any buttons

Security should be set to what setting? mine at present is MEDIUM. Local internet - medium low Trusted sites - Low
Privacy - Medium

privacy: is set to medium (default button can't access)

content: content advisory can't click any of the buttons (enable or settings)

Advanced: what should be checked off?

I had this tech guy come over and try to figure out what was wrong and sixty bucks later still can't figure it out.

Any suggestions as to how to change the settings that I have and what are they suppose to be at in the first place.

Whatstnext

THis may sound silly, but are you logged in as administrator ?

well still the same

checked the chiper strength and its at 128 bit, so any other suggestions. The same thing is still happening with the buttons and still can't click on any on the ones that I listed earlier...

whatstnext

hmm

it wouldn't happen to be an HP machine would it? I have seen it like that before. I reformatted but i belive its in the registry somewhere. sorry if it dosen't help much

running anthlon

I am running AMD Anthlon 1.4 GHZ with 512 ram 7200 rpm with burner and dvd drive. 40 Gig and 60 Gig hard drives.

I would restore but can't do it at the moment have video project that I can't lose at this time. I may try that once I get the video off my hard drive and see how that goes. But that will be later this week before I get the video off my hard drive.

The problem still exsists and can't seem to figure it out.

whatstnext

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back