Some Icons I found at DeviantArt...

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Heh, While the site was offline today, I went over to DeviantArt and found some icons I wanna share ;)

Graphite_Style_Dent_Pack_2.gif

Download

Dent_Sound_Controls_Pack_1.gif

Download

Schwarzman_Icon_Pack_v1.jpg

Download

BeOS_icons_and_cursor_WIN.jpg

Download

Graphite_Style_Dent_Pack_1.gif

Download

mp3ext_Aqua_Collection.jpg

Download

WinAmped_Pack_1.gif

Download

WinAmped_Pack_2.gif

Download

Enjoy! :D

Sorry!! Why does nobody make dent icons for Music Match ?

I was wondering if somebody (o_87) if im not a big pest now could make me a MusicMatch Dent Icon !

Like i said before i tryed to make it my self but i dont have skills in that area!

Im not trying to be mean or anything but i showed my dad the tutorial on how to make a dent icons, and he said it wasent very much help, like how to do or to get somewhere in the program!

Anyways.. so if u could make me that icon i would very much apresiated !!!

B-man__

Nice "service" you are keeping up there. Providing us with the latest good icons out there.
Saves me lots of time ;)

I guess I'll use some of those

Originally posted by b-man__
Sorry!! Why does nobody make dent icons for Music Match ?

I was wondering if somebody (o_87) if im not a big pest now could make me a MusicMatch Dent Icon !

Like i said before i tryed to make it my self but i dont have skills in that area!

Im not trying to be mean or anything but i showed my dad the tutorial on how to make a dent icons, and he said it wasent very much help, like how to do or to get somewhere in the program!

Anyways.. so if u could make me that icon i would very much apresiated !!!

B-man__

PLease thanks you !!!

well, sry I've been busy lately.. I'll try and get the icon to you today...

edit: What part of my tutorial dont u get? I dont think anyone else has had a problem with it...

The part where it sayd to insert Icons Or Picture here !

In my adobe there is a layer called insert 96x96 icon here,

but there is no way to add into the layer !!??

hmmm I've had a couple of people saying they didnt get that part. Go here for the anwser to that... ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back