So who broke the osnn irc network??

depends on the time of day largely.

just say someting and stick around :D I'v seen you say something and disappeare in under a minute of getting no response. While I will always respond to people if I'm busy it could be quite some time before you get a response.

LordOfLA said:
While I will always respond to people if I'm busy it could be quite some time before you get a response.
Ditto. I'm not always looking .. if you got broadband stay and lurk for a while. :)

I should be back to lurking soon, but I am looking for a new windows client cause I dont really like xchat at all and besirc isnt really that great either

Geffy said:
I should be back to lurking soon, but I am looking for a new windows client cause I dont really like xchat at all and besirc isnt really that great either
SSH + Irssi = Winnest evar.

Don't listen to Henyman, he lies. No one likes Hydra. :p

IRC network borked again. I've notice it's been messed for at least a week now. Up until today when I got home I was at least able to get to one server that 2 other ppl found. I got home today and nothing is working. :(

Xie said:
IRC network borked again. I've notice it's been messed for at least a week now. Up until today when I got home I was at least able to get to one server that 2 other ppl found. I got home today and nothing is working. :(

Harr, Kyle's server has been up and down for some odd reason, for some reason I am thinking it may have to do with the data center where it is hosted.

UK network is all running :p

though admittedly I have just started the chelmsford server up again, had forgotten to since its primary internet connection was restored.

I have also re-added the
chelmsford.uk.squeaknet.geffy.co.uk
london.uk.squeaknet.geffy.co.uk
addresses to the geffy.co.uk nameserver again as I seem to have previously deleted them.

Last edited:
Does anyone actually still talk on there anymore ? :p

I try and drop in from time to time, but the network always seems fecked to no one is ever around.

SPeedY_B said:

I try and drop in from time to time, but the network always seems fecked to no one is ever around.
Not whenever I've looked,a person can develop a complex from being in an empty place too often :crosseyed:

SPeedY_B said:

Well, thanks to my EQ2 addiction I've not been chatting on IRC or visiting here nearly as much as I had before. I'm trying to ease up on the EQ2 just a bit though ... starting to take over all the rest of my geek stuff. :p

Just hopped on. 5 users, 1 op'd. No services.

Good times.

The primary hub server is dead which also hosts the services.

As I have now finished my degree and have a bit more time on my hands I will pop in from time to time, though honestly I think the network is just dying.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back