So ... Sazar says he's at a bar ...

nothing wrong with a little milk in your tea.

A meeting would be fun. Just don't see that fitting in with my school schedule any time soon :D.

Than again, I am not that popular either, so most of the time the cell phone to me is just an device I can use to call people since I don't have a landline.

Well, my fall semester ends Dec 14 and spring doesn't begin until Jan 22. But ... if it's not school, it'll be that you need to feed your crickets ... it's okay, I understand the social phobia thing ;)

I think your popularity issue might be related to that thing on your face? Go figger :)

eewww sick, milk

While I wouldn't put milk in Earl Gray (wait, I don't even like Earl Gray tea), there is nothing more soothing than hot, sweet milky tea on a cold rainy day. Maybe you have to spend a winter in North Yorkshire to truly understand!

Unless this is another nerd-guy-insider joke, in which case, I'll take a bye.

I don't drink tea, I'm more of a Juicer myself

You're in MASS anyway ... who cares? :lick:

But I'm getting an ill feeling that this thread is going in a strange direction (AGAIN).

Last edited by a moderator:
thats what i was on about - milk and earl grey - just wrong ;) - coffe man myself (with and without milk) :p , and a few double choc chip cookies

*shrug* personal preference and all that :) :p

Personally, I like earl grey with a lemon.

Mmmm, boobs.

Eh? What? ...

Well, my fall semester ends Dec 14 and spring doesn't begin until Jan 22. But ... if it's not school, it'll be that you need to feed your crickets ... it's okay, I understand the social phobia thing ;)

I think your popularity issue might be related to that thing on your face? Go figger :)

My semester ends the 19th of December, and starts again on January 14th. Will be in Switzerland/The Netherlands from the 20th of December till the 6th of January though.

I am all for meeting with people, as long as it is people I can get a feel for ahead of time. I am very much an introvert when meeting people I don't know yet. http://www.randsinrepose.com/archives/2007/11/11/the_nerd_handbook.html explains very well and exactly why that is.

Hehe, the thing in my face is a mask a good friend of mine gave me. Thing is awesome, as at night with just the moon shining on it, I look like a ninja!

Will be in Switzerland/The Netherlands from the 20th of December till the 6th of January though.

Ok ... I'd rather be in the Netherlands than having a beer with me, too :)

X-istence said:
I am all for meeting with people, as long as it is people I can get a feel for ahead of time. I am very much an introvert when meeting people I don't know yet. http://www.randsinrepose.com/archives/2007/11/11/the_nerd_handbook.html explains very well and exactly why that is.

I just finished a course in applied learning styles that was pretty interesting. I was especially interested in Gregorc's styles (somewhat more intuitive to me than the MBTI) ... People are cool. So many approaches, styles, and perspectives (clearly I'm an extrovert!).

wait.. what was this thread about again?

wait.. what was this thread about again?

About paying more attention to people who aren't actually present via one's electronic communication tools than to the people who are flesh-and-blood right there with you in the moment.

Last edited:
So wait, is there going to be a OSNN gathering?

A friend or two do this, even texting each other in the same room. It is just a means for another private convo, mostly poking fun at someone else in the room, or some coments that were made, twisting them a bit. General male stuff.

It does get annoying, as I hate cell phones, and when they insist on showing you their new toys, and they have more crap like a bluetooth headset, a friend just got himself a new phone, probably paid too much for features that he will never use, and a stupid bluetooth ear bug. Then he has already broke it with all the spyware infested extra crap he has downloaded. He was whining about how his old $200 PC is slow and how he needs a new one, but he bought this junk. "In case he needs to get ahold of someone" Like standing on my porch and I can't hear the door down in the theater. He never leaves town, still lives at home with his mommy and daddy, poor little baby.

Bleh.

Needless to say I think most are a waste of time and money.

All context has been lost and this is just weird. Weird, I tell lyou.

So far it's just me. But I'm always up for good company.

Well no one said there wouldn't be mixed nuts, you are in a tech forum. EP was supposed to let us know when he goes to Vegas again, that is where we were supposed to be this year, but all EP did was get snockered. There is a video of him dancing somewhere.

Saz and myself are trying to organize a gathering sometime next year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back