So come on then...

$300,some gift cars,Maxtor 200gb hard drive,Cell Phone cable to hook up to my PC for free ringtones,car saftey things like flash light,jumper cable,etc.

Yeah will be sittin on $1000 coming wednesday :p

Got a TON of clothes, which is nice since I needed a new wardrobe and cloths are Expensive!! Got a 50$ gift card to Bestbuy which I already used on a X-Fi (the X-Fi is on sale for 96.99 right now to btw)

Got some various gimmick gifts and fun little logic puzzles and stuff. all in all a pretty low key christmas.

Dell Inspiron 9300, A Dremel...clothes and Coldplay X&Y

iPOD shuffle 512MB
Kenwood Blender (I like smoothies and don't have any type of blending device, not even a whisk)
512MB RAM (to get my up to 1GB RAM)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory DVD
Madagascar DVD
Simpsons Christmas Special DVD
Oh, and a nice M&S work shirt.

Will get round to installing mem etc. later I think :)

you have to check out this phone

edit, I don't know if you can access that page without a log in

I haven't hooked it up yet, but Where coverage is available, average download speeds range from 400 to 700 Kbps with peak rates up to 2 Mbps.

hehe

mega pixel camera;

Shoot digital pictures with the built in 1.3 megapixel camera with built-in flash and digital zoom lens; use the built-in camcorder to record 30 second video clips and play them on the LCD screen.

I can blue tooth it to my laptop and get the same speeds.

it turns sideways and a keyboard pops out

man, makes me pissed I got the dell axim

ps, it's made just for sprint so don't get your hopes up if you're with someone else

oh, second edit, I found a page that cuts and pastes;

Built-in Wi-Fi Capability
High-speed data connection between the device and nearby Wi-Fi access points for the ultimate in mobile connectivity. For a list of Sprint-compatible domestic and international Wi-Fi ZONES™, visit www.sprint.com/wifi and click on Wi-Fi ZONE Locator. Customers can also connect in other public, enterprise and residential Wi-Fi venues.

Large Full-Color Screen
Vivid 2.88" 64K color TFT Touch-Screen for easy reading and a rich, full-color experience.

External miniSD Card Slot
Add memory and selected peripherals or load additional games, applications, and video clips.

Supports SMS Text Messaging
Instantly send and receive SMS Text Messages across the room or across the country. It's the coolest way to talk, without the talk.

Built-in Speakerphone
Hands-free operation of your phone is made easy with the built-in speakerphone, allowing you to take a conference call virtually anywhere!

Phone as Modem Capable
Use the included USB cable and your Sprint Power VisionSM to connect to a PC, allowing Internet and email access.

Familiar Software Applications
Microsoft® Office PowerPoint® Mobile&trade application enables viewing of presentations while on-the-go, while Microsoft® Office Excel® Mobile™ now offers chart support that improves the email attachment viewing experience.

Microsoft ActiveSync®
Updated ActiveSync® technology (version 4.0) offers one of the best PC to mobile device sync experiences, making it easier to configure with faster data transfer and sync accuracy.

Downloadable Applications
Includes an on-device link to the Sprint PCS Software Store provided by Handango™. Customers can find, download and buy software, games, ringtones, graphics and other Windows Mobile Pocket PC applications simply and securely. Additional software titles are available from your desktop PC at http://sprint.handango.com.

Built-in Email
Includes full access to Microsoft Outlook®, in addition to POP3 and IMAP4 email clients. Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync® allows for wireless integration with Exchanger Server 2003.

Multiple Data Input Methods
Graffiti writing software with stylus-based navigation simplifies data entry. The phone also incorporates the on-screen virtual keyboard native to the Microsoft Windows OS.

Built-In Mini USB Port
Transfer music, pictures, and video from your desktop or load additional games and applications.

Virtual Keyboard
Incorporates the on-screen virtual keyboard native to the Microsoft Windows OS.

Free Trial Subscription
Action Info™ is a suite of nine interconnected applications that learn and remember your favorite cities, restaurants, airports, and more and get more personalized after each use! When you visit http://www.actionengine.com you can go shopping on Amazon.com®, check your eBay® bids, get scores on FOX Sports, locate restaurants on Restaurant Row.com™, check movie times with Zap-2-It™, get driving directions using Microsoft® MapPoint®, read your local news and manage your stocks with Associated Press News and Stocks, and get your local weather forecast from AccuWeather.com®

Get nine applications for the price of one or try Action Info™ free for a month: Visit www.actionengine.com/actioninfo/sprint for details and restrictions.

Audio Content Offer
Experience a world of digital audio information and entertainment on your PPC-6700. AudiblePlayer® lets you listen to audiobooks, audio magazines, newspapers, radio programs, and more virtually anywhere you go. Download in minutes and choose from more than 23,000 titles! Try a free month of AudibleListener® and enjoy any two audio programs, risk-free, or sign up for an AudibleListener® 12 month membership and get $50 cash back! Visit audible.com for details and restrictions.

Customizable Picture Caller ID
Customize your caller ID by linking a downloaded image or photo to a specific phone number in your contact list.

2.5mm Univeral Jack
Accomodates most standard headsets for hands-free operation.

E911 Emergency Location Enabled
Features an embedded Global Positioning System (GPS) chip necessary for utilizing the E911 emergency location services where available.

TTY Compatible
This phone connects to a TTY device, allowing anyone who is visually- or hearing-impaired the ability to communicate.

Last edited:
iWork 05, Sweater, Snow boots, The Chronicles of Narnia the boxed set.

And we as a family got a Foosball table :D

Yesterday was my birthday as well <ahem>birthday thread</ahem> -- so I got everything at once, as usual.

A few things:
JBL Creature II Speakers (silver to match the G5)
Maxtor 300GB SATA HD
some really comfy houseshoes :)
some nice clothes -- one is a mostly-cashmere sweater :D
an artist's original comic strip framed -- it's really funny, i'll have to see if i can find it online

We still have to do Christmas with my wife's family next weekend, so there is still more to come!

SPeedY_B said:
The creatures are a nice set of speakers. :)

Yes, I'm enjoying them very much. It's actually the first set of real speakers I've had for my Mac. Until now I've used the internal speaker and the crappy ones built-in to the back of my LCD. :laugh:

I didnt get hardly anything, but it was ok, I took one for the team and instead got to watch my nephews have funt with their gifts..

I got The Broons And Oor Wullie 70 years young 1936-2006 and The Broons Annual.I've been given these for xmas every year since I was kid and it's become a tradition that will last as long as I do :D

This year was a little lame because all the things I want are too much. So I had a hard time thinking of things. But this is what I got:

*Cobra 20km Walkie Talkies
*2 LEGOs (Yes I still like getting a few)
*Lexar 1GB SD Card
*Swiss Army Cologne
*Electric Pencil Sharpener
*Electric Stapler
*IKEA fluorescent Desk Light
*Flight of the Phoenix DVD
*Fahrenheit 9/11 DVD
*After the Sunset DVD
*Sky High DVD
*Beverly Hills Cop DVD (not sure why I got this one, didnt ask for it)
*Soldier DVD (not sure why I got this one, didnt ask for it)
*Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire book
*Funny Shot Glass which says "I'm smiling cause I just farted"
*$50 gift certificate to the local mall
*Tablemate TV Tray
*Awesome magnetic worm light

I think that's it.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back