Sneaky Bartender

ZeroHour

ho3 ho3 ho3
This guy walks into a bar and sees a frog on the bar and says to the bartender "why is the frog on the bar"?

The bartender says "this is a special frog".

So he says "ok".

This lady walks into the bar and says "isn't that frog on the bar very unsanitary?"

The bartender says "this is a special frog".

So the lady has some drinks. She asks the bar tender "whats so special about this frog"?

He says "this frog eats pussy".

So she has some more drinks then she asks "how much do you want for this frog"?

He "says 200 dollars".

She says "no way".

So she has some more drinks. Then she felt a little drunk and verry horny, So she pays the bartendr the $200 and she takes the frog home.

When she gets home she un-dresses and she says "come on frog" and the frog just sit there. "Come on frog" the lady says. The frog just sits there.

So she goes back to the bar and says to the bartender this frog just sits there.

The bartender says "no way, I've seen it happen".

So they go back to her house and she un-dresses again and says "come on frog" and the frog still just sits there.

The bartender sadly shakes his head and says "Damnt, frog this is the last time I'm going to show you how to do this".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back