Smokie v Damnyank

Originally posted by Jewelzz
damnyank: I know you and Smokie are joking with each other I just hope everyone realizes that...don't want anyone thinking you're flaming each other and we're letting you do it, that's all :)

If it is causing a problem for anyone - then you have to shut it down - we know some people don't relieze how crazy both Smokie and I are - but Smokie and I also relieze that if there is any heartburn from anyone about it - we have to quit! We don't want to put anyone on the spot, nor have any hard feelings over the thread!

I am sure Smokie will agree when he sees this! Right Smokie?

BTW allan - I heard something similiar about a fat girl and a ugly guy - with the bottom line being the girl could lose weight!

<dy thinks - I need sleep - gotta go to work in 5 hours>

I second all you say Damnyank, though I do hate to have to agree with you :)

Btw, how did you get my photo? I thought I had destroyed all the negs of that one!!!!

Iceman, you is da man..how did you guess???

Originally posted by Jewelzz
damnyank: I know you and Smokie are joking with each other I just hope everyone realizes that...don't want anyone thinking you're flaming each other and we're letting you do it, that's all :)

i think that people will think that cuz they didnt see how it all begun. fun fight though .

GO GO GO.....

Originally posted by Henyman
lol damnyank do me a pic like that:p

Look I tired one - but I think I got the hair a little short - but close on the color. Also it is hard to tell how tall you are or how big or small your torso is. Do I need to make you a bit or alot skinnier- or fatter - or more muscular or flabbier (like Smokie)??

It is awfully hard with the trying to do this form the pic you posted - yes I remember you saying you took it yourself and actually it is a lot better pic than I could have taken of myself!

Let me know and maybe we can have some fun with it!

Perhaps others would like to make suggestions - with your permission of course! :D

i no the pics crap:p i will have a better 1 sum time will look @ home sum time:D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back