Smokie v Damnyank

Me scared? Of henyman? Because he is over 6ft tall (they pile $hit that high in the motherland)? Never happen!:p

Smokie claims he is good looking, talented and tip toes through the tulips. Well, I float like a butterfly and sting like a bee! - so watch your step henyman.

I can not be had for a price - and I would hope Fluffy bites the hand that feeds him because Bytesback is taking kickbacks.

Octopus - get real - you really think Smokie is Austin and me McMahon - more like him Hulk Hogan (going bald)and me - well I can't decide on the Undertaker or perhaps - man I can not think of the name of the dude with the 2 X 4 and the American flag that always went hoooooo! Now he was almost as ugly as I am! (Was it something like Hacksaw Jim Duncan?)

Hurricane is just getting ready to hit the coast - we're about 120 miles northeast of it in the Hattiesburg (MS) area - not much rain or wind yet - but being in the northeast quadrant we will be getting quite a bit of rain and wind. Hopefully I'll be able to stay awhile yet and will be back after it "blows over".:eek:

!topic
damnyank is dead|Henyman rules|Bring it on

:p

Do your parents know you are on the internet again and threatening someone who will whooop your butt???:D :D

God this thread always makes me laugh...Hey Smokie from a professional point of view.............I luv your hair from 78:) hehe I was only 10 in 1978

Okay - you want old pics - try this one - my 1965 High School graduation pic. I guess I have grown uglier with age - but I still got hair!;)

damnyank i was @ skool. home now....b+w???? **** u mus b old:p

Damnyank..what happened? You were reasonably good looking in your past days.

All I lost was some hair but kept the looks, you kept the hair and lost the looks. I could always wear a wig over my receding hairline, all you could do is wear is a bag over your head :D

One has to get the low blows in when one can :eek:

Yes, bags my over head - to not see the ugliness - that's how I go about from day to day - but I don't need to wear sunglasses so I can see beyond the glare from my bald head!

Either way, they don't get any uglier than me - even without hair? I got news I still have one picture up my sleeve (of me - so you don't need to sweat it Smokie)! Ya'll will laugh your a$$ off when and if I decide to post the remaining pic I have to share!

Smokie - do you have a younger twin brother who lives in Mississippi?;)

Oh,oh, lights flickered - I think I will quit pushing it until tomorrow morning - hopefully I will still have power - so far Hurricane Lili has not been too bad to us - later dudes and dudtetes !:D

No damnyank I do not have a twin brother, they broke the mould when I was born. Ok the truth is they dropped it on purpose saying the world could only handle one of me at a time :)

Go on damnyank..post the pic cause we need a good laugh :D

Okay - go ahead and have your laughs at me - it's the last pic you'll be getting for a long while!

I would guess I am somewhere are 10 years old. Man did I hate having my hair cut that short - because my "dumbo" ears would really show!

I loved my cute little bowtie as well!

But I still had more hair than Smokie does now!:D

BTW - Hurricane Lili is history for this area and we came thru it just fine!

I do not lie - I told ya'll you'd laugh and I told ya'll I hated the pic because of the dumbo ears - glad ya'll enjoy the pic.;)

I wait with baited breath for Smokie's comments!:eek:

we wan't some more pics of smokie!!!

i seen some of em on his site:p

Damnyank, what sort of person do you take me for? Why would I say something about your ears when you were a young man?

Btw, how high could you fly when you flapped them :D

Just for you Henyman..more pics of me.

This one when I had more hair under my nose than above it :eek:
1999.jpg

This one of little SmokieJ at around the age of 5 ( I was so cute)
LittleJ.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back