Smokie v Damnyank

henyman - if you can't keep up with the old men - quit reading - but don't request it being closed - Smokie and I are having too much fun!;)

i jus want 2 have the last words if it is closed:D

/me rakes in the money from all the bets

the odd's are 50/50 now:p

Originally posted by Henyman
/me rakes in the money from all the bets

the odd's are 50/50 now:p

so how much of the virtual money that would be?

henyman - Smokie and I are too xp-erienced to let you have the last words- we'll bribe a mod (since they can post on closed threads) to quote one of us so we have the last words:p :p

Actually the odds are probably 100 to 0 - if Smokie and I join forces and turn against you!

<damnyank ducks the cyberpunch henyman throws>

*Henyman takes the £1,000 he has earned + runs from xsivforce + bytesback the cyber police*:D

* hands nail file to fluffy to sharpen his teeth with *

Henyman, you haven't forgotten my *cough * cut * cough * have you ?

Hey mafiafromrussia, no wig required then :)

Damnyank, you go looking through my wifes webpage to find that pic? Now you can see I am one up on you.. I used to have hair and good looks but now all I have is my looks. And even if you do loose all that greying hair, you will never look as good as me :D

And if you think I had hair in that pic, try this one from 1978..yeah I know it was looong time ago...

Hairman.jpg

Btw damnyank, you can handle Henyman as he is taller than me. Well nearly everyone is taller than me except Jewelzz and Evil_Marge, but just leave them for me to handle ;)

Henyman, off you go to Bytes Back, cause I am his right hand man on his left hand side and I will get part of the *cough* cut *cough* anyway :cool:

Smokie - I leave no stone unturned - yea, I have to admit I checked out your wife's webpage - but ya really got me blown away with your pic from 1978.

This is unreal - SMOKIE is really Tiny Tim!

Wait a minute - I am not that tall (like 5' 8") - but if you think you can handle both Jewelzz (BTW I saw her latest pic - hot!) and Evil_Marge (I supplied her with new batteries so she can keep on going) then go ahead good looking - I'll just sit back and be the ugliest on the forum - until your good looks eventually wear ya out!

On a more serious note - we are sitting here wondering where Hurricane Lili is going to hit and how hard we are going to get it - so if I like disappear for a few days, ya'll will know that we got hit hard enuf to (at a very minimum) lose power.

However, we should be okay for another 12 hours or so - so I'll get back to ya in "our morning" - it's almost midnight here - good night good looking- with no hair!:D

Hey damnyank, hope all goes well with you in regard to Hurricane Lili.

Just one word of warning though old fella. Don't go out in the high winds as all that hair of yours might blow in your eyes and whip your ears off :D

Now what was that song I used to sing .. "Tiptoe through the tulips with me" So hard to be good looking and talented :eek:

Hehe with my looks, I pull girls without much problems.

My height is 6ft 2"

See my member pic :D

goku.jpg

PS: Why did I post in this topic :confused:

this hardcore fight :D reminds me of WWF. the skinned head Austin against McMahon ;)

*Henyman hand's Bytesback his pay:p*

huricane???

i'm over 6ft btw:D

All the further for you to fall and hit the ground Henyman and I bet Damnyank aint scared of you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back