Small Freeware Util To Display Your Key

well some ppl dont and the FCK key wont work wit SP1.

so if u cant find a vaild CD key for it, just steal it, most fastest and more sufficeant way of doin it

Read your sig:

"Warez is Bad for you, Say no to Warez!!!!!!!!!!" :p

Originally posted by w0lv3rin3
omg, dude, if u have a priated version of XP then wanna get a valid XP key for SP1 or what ever, hummm, bling bling, u found a valid key cause u can hack out the actavation in XP so ha!!!!
if someones determined to hack software they will find a way no matter what - this is just one of many ways to beat M$
& a greater chance of getting caught

stealing is bad no matter how you do it :(

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by NetRyder
Read your sig:

"Warez is Bad for you, Say no to Warez!!!!!!!!!!" :p

so whats your point, its just a metafore, dont mean i do or do not do it, just a figure of speach, alot of newbs out their that cant get a valid CDkey and this is the most easyest way for them to get a cd key, newbs are not hackers

Here's something useful

Originally posted by Chastity
Now that is pretty much useless to the vast number of ppl. But hey ppl want it they'll download it

I actually bought XP soas nottohave to worry about crap like "what's my key?" and "will windows update recognize it as a valid key". Aside from that, I'm always forgetting what my IP address is. I have a home lan, with DHCP, so my internal IP is always .... well you get the picture, it's not my external IP address. It's a static address, assigned to me by Time Warner, but when friends ask "What's your IP?" to join a server, I can never recite it from memory. Here's a quick reference, .... quicker than pinging your router. Go to http://www.myipaddress.com/
and see in seconds, what your external IP address is.

Nifty

as if

Originally posted by w0lv3rin3
well some ppl dont and the FCK key wont work wit SP1.

so if u cant find a vaild CD key for it, just steal it, most fastest and more sufficeant way of doin it

That's no longer relevant. The stolen corp key check was circumvented by warez jockeys less than 2 days after SP1 was released. Not that I condone that sort of thing, but I'm amazed that MS spent so much money, and diverted so many of their resources into an anti-piracy solution that only took 2 days to whack, crack and b*tchslap by the average 15 year old hacker.

Step Up MS.

Hey Wrathchild that link u post is useful. I'll also say its more useful a vast number of ppl then the key viewer and the one for viewing web pages at different resolutions mind u those don't have their uses but a vast number of ppl I don't think need them.

Puurrrrrrrr

Originally posted by Chastity
Hey Wrathchild that link u post is useful. I'll also say its more useful a vast number of ppl then the key viewer and the one for viewing web pages at different resolutions mind u those don't have their uses but a vast number of ppl I don't think need them.

You always say the nicest things... grammatically difficult, but nice nonetheless

:D

Re: as if

Originally posted by Wrathchild
That's no longer relevant. The stolen corp key check was circumvented by warez jockeys less than 2 days after SP1 was released. Not that I condone that sort of thing, but I'm amazed that MS spent so much money, and diverted so many of their resources into an anti-piracy solution that only took 2 days to whack, crack and b*tchslap by the average 15 year old hacker.

Step Up MS.

a friend of my has a pirated xp and stole a valid CDkey then used XP SP1 so far hes been using it for 3 wks +

Thanks for all these plugs for the key viewer. The downloads have shot up to ten. In our town there is a public library with loads of computers all running XP Pro which anyone can use for free . Could it ever be used to steal the key from some or all of them and would they work in another machine ? Remember its not the corp version.

virus.gif

Originally posted by kenny uk
Thanks for all these plugs for the key viewer. The downloads have shot up to ten. In our town there is a public library with loads of computers all running XP Pro which anyone can use for free . Could it ever be used to steal the key from some or all of them and would they work in another machine ? Remember its not the corp version.

Yes it would work, M$ only keeps activation records for a set amount of time. :eek: After that time is up you could reuse the CD key on another machine

useful application, will keep it saved in case of an emergancy :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back