sleep

well, today I slept on the bus... and missed my stop. And on the way back, I slept on the bus..... and missed my stop.

:(

/me wants sleep relief solution

lol - I've done that on the train twice. Unlike buses, trains change routes so I was confused and completely lost. :D

I need at least 8 hours sleep a night

and 10 during the day :)

Originally posted by Leo154
how many hours does everyone here sleep... average?

i sleep from like 0030 to 0630. :eek:

I sleep from 6.30 till 4 a.m.
Weekends I am allowed to stay up untill late about 9 p.m.
(This is only if my Mum is reading this he he)

O.K. When she goes off to teach her evening class and does'nt get back till 1 a.m. then I make sure I am in bed about 12.15 a.m.

Well I have to do my paper round, jog 5 miles, make sure I do my homework before my visiting tutor arrives at 7.15 a.m.

Originally posted by Leevoy
Well I have to do my paper round, jog 5 miles, make sure I do my homework before my visiting tutor arrives at 7.15 a.m.

Good Lord, your legs must be hard as rocks. :confused:

actually leevoy, I don't know if I envy you or feel sorry for you... :confused:

When I am on call (which is every other week), I hardly get any sleep (maybe 2 to 3 hours a night). When not on call about 8 1/2 hours. I have to catch up from the week I was on call. :(

Originally posted by Leo154
actually leevoy, I don't know if I envy you or feel sorry for you... :confused:

I am only 14 so it's not that much. Not like I put in a hard days work. Some of you probably do physical exercise 8 hours a day working then travelling 2-4 hours, that takes more out of you than what i do, I respect you for that!

Well ..... while working, 4-5 hours a night ...... when not working .... I could measure my sleep with a calender!

Originally posted by Leevoy
I am only 14 so it's not that much. Not like I put in a hard days work. Some of you probably do physical exercise 8 hours a day working then travelling 2-4 hours, that takes more out of you than what i do, I respect you for that!

who the HELL excercises 8 hours a day?:confused:

I usually get around 12 -14 hours sleep per night, and have been known to catch 1 - 2 hours at work refered to as my "nooner."

8 to eight and a half weekdays - as much as needed at weekends.

Man i cant survive with ANYTHING less...

Originally posted by Unleashed
Generally from 11 - 7:30.
Some would call that 8 and a half hours ;)

What would others call it? :D

I am sorry! That was so cheesy, but I couldn't resist.

:p

... someone slap me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back