sleep much?

jimi_81

OSNN Senior Addict
Political Access
oh man.

studying for finals has been pretty tiring.
i just put my notes in the fridge, instead of the Orange juice.

i noticed after i shut the door and saw the jug still sittin on the counter.

that pretty much sums up this entire semester.
i guess its time for bed.:sleeping:

Been there. Not finals mind you, but I have to make myself go to bed. Otherwise I will stay up for days at a time or get by on a couple hours a night for a a week or two.

If you keep it up you will crash and its a weird trip. I slept one time for almost three days. Excluding the piss breaks, that I don't remember....

Heh, I have made that mistake many times, but I put my cereal in the fridge and the milk in the cupboard...I dont even remember how long it took me to realize it but i did have to buy some more milk after that :p. And dont study for long periods of time, study for about an hour then take a 10 min break...it will help you remember and stay focused ;)

been sleeping 2 to 4 hrs since last week, thinking about getting back home can't wait till next week, well im actually reviewing tonight for my programming exam tomorrow

Work for me tonight.

Just got this up. :bandit:

Last edited:
The only time I can sleep normally is when I stop playing games and during holidays. Work and school takes up all the waking time for normal people, but I have the urge to game and screw up my sleep cycle. Now I'm never able to get normal sleep ... only short spurts one hour here, there ... but nothing extended.

I usually dont get to bed untill midnight and then wake up at 6:30am. When i dont have school i sleep untill like 10 but i usually go to bed at like 2-3am. The only way for me to fall asleep is to have the tv on and then wake up in the middle of the night to turn it of. I notice that if i wake up in the middle of the night i feel better when i wake up for the day. Dont know why but it just does.

sleep? Over-rated... sleep is only for the weak, or the tired.

No, actually sleep sucks. I get an average of 3-4 hours a night, and have done for a few years solid. And the pisstake is that I sleepwalk when I do get sleep! <rants and moans>

Sorry, i'll go back to my breakdown :paranoid: heh

Sleep is a disease. Somone needs to find a cure, and fast.

done, with mine, was kinda pissed, but its vacation now so im happy! all my dawgs coming back from the states and canada im happy!

When the quarter is on, I always wish I had more time to sleep. Then when holidays come along, sleep just feels like a huge waste of time. :D

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back