Slammin Vinyl Last ever rave at the scantuary

surge

OSNN Senior Addict
i have 3 tickets for this event. price is £25 each.this event has "SOLD OUT" !
across the UK. so you will e very lucky to find a place that still has em.

contact me by PM and i will give you my contact number to arange the sale

serious enquries only please. no time wasters.

remember this is your last chance to visit the home of hardcore. before minton keynes county counsil turn it into a foot ball stadimum :(:(

my secretary and her boyfriend are going to that.
Had to look up Milton Keynes to get her directions :p

i sure hope some one wants the tickets. they are only up for sale because at the last minit i was browsing SVs website and they were selling VIP passes, so i snaped up 3.

its going to be a safe nite, i think every one will be staying until the very end when we are told to go home, but i recon the djs will play one last set after the offical ending time. if that happens i will mis the coach back home. lol

It's a shame it's getting closed down (for raves anyway), also a shame that Mike and Grant got to put slammin' on as the last event and didn't give someone like North an arena :p

More information for people interested: info

it will be a shame, i will miss that place once its pulled down :( they could have given the last rave there to helter-skelter :) but iam sure SV will put on a fantastic event.

If it is like the last (weekly) Gatecrasher...

"...end of an era. So we can play one last tune and then everyone can go, or we can lock the doors, **** the plice and play on for another 2 hours"

Just so happened that the 6 hours Picotto set, became 8 :eek:

Webmaster though aint that for OSNN or does he do it for a company?
Just wondered how he ALWAYS on the site all day but not a night so much LOL

Sorreh. Punk works on a stall at his local market really. Wanna buy a watch mate?

The shells keep landing nearby and shaking the building. Tis a pain in the **** :s

tickets have been sold.
is any one else going from here?? :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back