skips?

bluzeboy

Bluzeboy
I have a puzzling problem,I need some advice ,I have several tracks I have ripped that skip,when I play the same tracks directly from the cd they do not skip,they are recorded in the MP3 format ,I have noticed one thing I have my quality set to record at 160 kbps but my media player shows 160 kbps & also 256 kbps on some tracks.the tracks that skip show they are recorded at 256 kbps.
Could there be a relation ? & any ideas why some tracks show 160 kbps & others 256 kbps?
I am using wmp

hmmm, i notice you don't have a sound card. do you have the latest audio codecs for wmp? just a thought.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back