Sirius Radio Online Service - 3 Day Free Trial

perris said:
I met him, I met his ex, (a sweet heart), I met robin who bragged about meeting ME on teh radio, I am good friends with jacky martling, though I haven't spoken with him for about 10 years

Yeah well you suck so it dont matter :laugh:

How did you get to meet all them and such?

Tittles said:
Yeah well you suck so it dont matter :laugh:

How did you get to meet all them and such?
they hired my company to provide entertainment for a super bowl party, martlings wife hooked me up

Perris, man of mystery. That's awesome. Were any of the wack packers at the party?

Perris has a huge pen0r1s!!!!! 11111111111 REP++++++++

kcnychief said:
That's sweet, you should have nailed her ;)

Umm, it might be a good idea to find out the age his daughter would have been, before making suggestions like this. ;) Probably, and hopefully joking, but if she was 14 or 15, or something of the sort at that time, that'd be one rather bad way, to get on the news :eek:

And given a celebs daughter, it would make it onto the news :eek:

To be honest, I hadn't even heard of him until I moved the States a few months ago. I've never listened to his show yet.

But yeah, $500 million. You gotta respect him for that at least.

Son Goku said:
Umm, it might be a good idea to find out the age his daughter would have been, before making suggestions like this. ;) Probably, and hopefully joking, but if she was 14 or 15, or something of the sort at that time, that'd be one rather bad way, to get on the news :eek:

And given a celebs daughter, it would make it onto the news :eek:
?????

I was talking about Robin. If Perris nailed her, she's DEFINITELY not 14-15 ;)

signed up, thanks for heads up KC

Stern rocks so much they kicked him off the air here in KBec.

^^^^^^Finally, someone who appreciates free stuff :)

madmatt said:
Perris, man of mystery. That's awesome. Were any of the wack packers at the party?
just the girls were at the party

robin was fat at the time, not do able, alison was a real babe, not like "hot" babe, but real sweet and natural.

I don't remember if alison had her child yet, but I do remember the pregancy on the air, that was histerical

Re: Sirius Radio On line Service - 3 Day Free Trial

madmatt said:
You don't like much. If you wouldn't listen to Sirius for that reason then you have issues. There are 199+ other channels to listen to.
I like a lot of things. There are quite a few stations on Sirius that I like, and listen to all the time. I do not, however, like Stern, he makes his living forcing controversy down peoples throat. It works for him, that is good. I however have the decision to not listen to him.

You may like a lot of things, but it sure does seem like there is more that you DON'T like. :(

For the sake of arguement, I think George Bush makes his living doing the same. =]

kcnychief said:
^^^^^^Finally, someone who appreciates free stuff :)
I don't mind free things (I've demo'd it long before Stern even made a deal w/ them), just I can listen to any of thousands of online "radio" stations on my computer. Without Stern though, there isn't any motivation for me to choose it.

Now in my car would be a different story as regular radio has been crap for years.

I agree, regular radio is crap these days. Anytime you want music all you can find is stupid comercials and promos :s

kcnychief said:
I agree, regular radio is crap these days. Anytime you want music all you can find is stupid comercials and promos :s
Yeah, and now on top of normal commercials they have commercials crying about satellite radio, that if anything would drive more toward it then stay IMHO. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back