SiN Episodes: Emergence

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Electronic Punk, Jan 9, 2006.

1. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Had the chance to play this while someone told me a little about it, looks pretty exciting will post more when I do my report but basically ep1 will cost around $20.

It has a smart difficulty system which will change all kinds of gameplay settings depending on how well you deal with that situation so it will procide mayn different levels of challenges - ie not just making baddies harder and offering less health.

Will of course use the Source engine and be available on Steam. I wasn't sure who was talking me thru it, someone from Ritual as they definately referred to his involvement - I will have to try and find out.

More info:
    http://www.ritualistic.com//forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=news&Number=160598

2. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

I've been looking foward to these, but it thought they were going to be cheaper, since they've episodes and not that long. can get a lot of other full games for $20 or less

3. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Yeah, could work out quite expensive with 9 episodes, really depends how big they are, think I remember hearing about 5 hours per ep, but those are always greatly exagerated.