Sims 2 has gone gold

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by Blade195, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Blade195

Blade195 OSNN Addict

Sims fans rejoice! The sequel to the game has gone gold. It'll be released on September 14th.

Hrmmm... I'm doubtful there'll be anyone interested in this game in this forum. The first one is the best selling game of all time, but oddly enough, many of the forums I visit diss the game alot, saying it is "girly" and stuff. Hehe...

Well, anyways, I play all kinds of games, from FPS and strategy to RPG and Adventure. And Sims was definitely a game I enjoyed among all the games I played.

Anyone going to buy this one?

2. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

After I have upgraded my current system, definately yes. Though I also want to buy GTA:SA and GT4 and MGS3, so I will have to choose, I think :(

3. Blade195

Blade195 OSNN Addict

Choose Sims! hehe

besides, all the others ones are for consoles... has nothing to do with your pc being upgraded... make use of your upgrade! ;)

4. Petros

Petros Thief IV

It looks so detailed...I can't wait :) Now my wife will have something to do while I'm at work.

5. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

My daughter is waiting for this game, she'll be happy to hear this. Thanks for the update :)

6. Blade195

Blade195 OSNN Addict

Geez. I feel like a sissy reading all your comments. Most of you replying are buying it for a sister, daughter, etc. Am I the only 20 year old guy who wants to play this game for his own entertainment?

Hmm... maybe I should just buy Half Life 2 and forget about this one. :(

7. onimkron

onimkron OSNN Senior Addict

My brother has been waiting for this since he saw the first screenshots- he's going to be delighted. Built a comp for him just to play the new game as well :)

Edit: Blade, don't worry about it, I used to play the original one a heck of a lot until it started getting tedious. It's pretty darn addictive :)

8. chastity

chastity Moderator Political User

Yep The Sims is a addictive game though at times it does get tedious. Looking forward to The Sims2

9. rushm001

rushm001 In the beginning...... Political User

I shall be getting it. I loved the original!

10. the_music_man

the_music_man aka prodj88 =P

it was fun at first but now im not sure i'll buy it

11. Petros

Petros Thief IV

Lol...

No, I love the game too, it's just that I hate for my wife to be bored. Anybody heard if it's going to be networkable? That would be awesome!